TERMOLAB assumes Quality as a key factor in the company's culture and understands that its Management orientation is based on continuous improvement, being transversal to all sectors existing in the Organization.
TERMOLAB seeks to continuously improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 Standard, which aims to establish responsibilities, review processes and ensure the correct management of its resources, in view of the Business needs.
TERMOLAB is committed to maintaining a Quality Management System, based on the following principles:
- Ensure compliance with legal, statutory, regulatory and other requirements applicable to the Organization.
- The fulfillment of the requirements of customers and other interested parties, listening to their real needs, with a view to their satisfaction and seeking to exceed their expectations. - Evaluate suppliers and involve them in the management system, demanding compliance with the requirements of the products and services purchased in order to guarantee better results.
- Guarantee the profitability of the business through an effective and efficient management of its resources, reinforcing the company's competitiveness in the international market and at the same time continuously improving products.
- Promote new business opportunities, adding value and improving results. - Stimulate the involvement and satisfaction of workers, providing the appropriate means so that they are able to carry out their work in a creative and responsible manner;
- Continuous improvement of our processes.
TERMOLAB will review this policy annually and / or whenever necessary to ensure that it continues to reflect the objectives of the Organization, which will be made available to all interested parties whenever requested.