• Maximum Working Temperature: up to 1800ºC;
• Useful Dimensions: Ø 130 mm; Hot Zone Height: 150 mm
• External Dimensions: 650x850x500 mm (WxHxD)
• Power: 2,5 kW
• Heating Elements: Kanthal Super MoSi2
• Thermal Insulation with rigid ceramic fibre
• Temperature Control with Eurotherm Temperature Controllers;
• Power Control through Solid State Relays or Thyristor Units (phase angle fired).
The main features of this furnace are:
• Lifting system with smooth movement and without any vibration;
• Possibility of integrating Kanthal Super heating elements in qualities 1700/1800/1900 for oxidizing atmospheres and HT, ER and RA qualities for reducing atmospheres and vacuum
Kanthal Super HT quality ensures that the elements do not contaminate or stain the samples to be treated.
The following diagram indicates the maximum temperatures that the various types of heating elements allow to reach, depending on the type of atmosphere inside the chamber.
view table of measurements